Did you know that dentures are one of the most widely used forms of dental tooth replacement? With dentures, missing teeth can easily and effectively be replaced with realistic-looking alternatives that are gently bound to your gums.
Restore your mouth with dentures. Listed below are some of the most common benefits of dentures:
– Dentures can restore smiles lost due to missing teeth.
– Missing teeth can cause a variety of oral ailments, including tooth slippage, plaque buildup, and jawbone deterioration. Dentures help to restore your mouth to its normal functionality.
– A mouth with missing teeth appears sunken in, with an aged look. Dentures can give you a full smile and make you look more youthful.
– Partial dentures can be used to fill in the gaps for a missing tooth or two. Complete dentures can be used to replace entire rows of teeth.
– Dentures can be removed each night for both comfort and easy cleaning. Always store dentures in a soaking solution to preventing them from drying out.
– Dentures can help restore eating, speaking, and chewing habits affected by missing teeth.
If you want to experience the benefits of dentures we invite you to call us at 931-455-2595 to schedule an appointment at our dental office in Tullahoma, Tennessee. Dr. H. Michael Long and our team look forward to restoring your smile!