Are you aware that sleep apnea can be caused by a wide-ranging amount of issues stemming from your oral health all the way to uncontrollable genetics? Even failed brain signals could be a fault for your sleep apnea. Whether you suffer from obstructive sleep apnea or central sleep apnea, it is important to spot the symptoms so you can get the treatment you need for a recovery.
For a better understanding of the basics of sleep apnea, listed below are principles concerning sleep apnea:
– As you age, you become more vulnerable to sleep apnea disorder.
– Although oral health disorders can happen to anyone, they are most often displayed in men over 40 years old.
– Nasal blockages, airway obstructions, and a deviated septum can increase your risk for sleep apnea.
– Sleep apnea disorder can be linked to oversized tonsils, a large tongue, or a small jaw.
– As with many health disorders, you may be at an increased risk for sleep apnea based on your genetics and family history of the disorder.
– Your risk of developing sleep apnea can be increased if you are often the victim of sinus problems or nasal allergies.
Our team at [practice_name] focuses on a variety of sleep apnea treatments to suit all your needs. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. [doctor_name], please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in [city], [state]. We can be reached at [phone]. Come see us, and let us show you the benefits of a better smile today!