Dentures are designed with comfort in mind. Dentures are a well-known tooth replacement treatment option that has existed for a very long time. With modern advances in technology, dentures have shifted to improve the look of your smile, and now offer artificial enhancements that perfectly mimic the look of natural teeth. Listed below are a few of the benefits that dentures can provide:
– Dentures can be used to replace a single tooth or a few teeth at a time, which are called partial dentures, or they can be crafted to replace entire rows, which are called complete dentures.
– Dentures can be safely and easily removed on a nightly basis for easy cleaning and increased comfort while sleeping.
– Dentures can be shaped, crafted, and colored to the needs of your smile.
– If a gap in a smile caused by a missing tooth is left unfilled, your nearby teeth can move and slide within your gums. Dentures help stabilize your gums and keep your other teeth in their proper positions.
– Dentures fill out your dental profile, which can improve your facial structure and make you look much healthier and younger looking.
If you would like to discuss a denture treatment with Dr. [doctor_name] and the rest of our team here at [practice_name], please schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in [city], [state]. Our number is [phone]. We look forward to helping you decide which options will work best in your quest for a whiter smile.